BURN WITH CAUTION
When you first open your TEMPLE Candle, it is important to please read the use and safety instructions enclosed with the packaging and on the base of the candle jar.
Please follow these safety measures when burning your TEMPLE candle:
To ensure maximum enjoyment and burning hours from your Temple candle, follow these important candle care guidelines:
- Wicks must be trimmed to 3mm before each lighting, and during use. (Keeping wicks trimmed prevents a large, smoking flame from developing and prevents glass from blackening).
- When the candle is first lit, allow it to burn long enough to melt the entire top layer of wax to form a liquid wax pool. This will ensure your candle doesn't ‘tunnel ‘ on subsequent burnings.
- Do not burn candle for less than 2 hours or for more than 4 hours at one time.
- Both wicks must be lit every time the candle is in use.
- Burn candle on a flat, even, heat resistant surface.
- Approximately 80 hours burn time*.
* The quoted burn time of each candle is approximate. Climate, fragrance, and variance in burning habits will affect how many hours in total a candle will burn.
Candle Safety Guide
Please follow these safety measures when burning your Temple candle:
- Always burn a candle within sight.
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle near flammable objects, open windows and air drafts.
- Glass may become very hot. Burn only on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep candle wax clean of wick trimmings and other foreign objects.
- Do not light candle if glass is cracked, chipped or damaged in any way.
- Do not move a burning candle. Extinguish the flame first and allow wax to cool before moving.
- Do not use lid to extinguish the flame.
- Always trim your wicks to the recommended 3mm before each lighting. Failure to do so will result in a flame that is too large, which may burn irregularly. A large flame may also begin to smoke and cause the glass to blacken.
TEMPLECANDLES SG PTE LTD will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or injury arising from the use of this product.
Candle Safety Additional Resources